The inspiration behind Nolen's Place came from the bucket list of owner Lou Leiker.
His work as a homicide detective for the Los Angeles Police Department brought him to the Nashville area to work on an extensive case and trial. During that assignment Lou fell in love with Tennessee’s culture. He decided to retire and build his dreams in the quaint town of Nolensville.
In April of 2014 Nolen's Place, named after the town’s founder William Nolen, became the first restaurant of it’s kind! The vision for Nolen's Place was to create a comfortable place for friends and family to gather and experience more than just your average food/drink environment.
With the recent additions of partner Keith Lamb and Executive Chef Joe Randazzo (who’s resume includes the likes of Whiskey Kitchen, St. Anejo, Verago and more), NOLEN’S PLACE has been transformed into much more than just another sports bar! The menu offers a southern modern and all American flavor that you simply cannot find anywhere else. Country music artist Gretchen Wilson, a frequent visitor of Nolen's Place has traveled all over the world and brags “This ain’t no bar food”!
Come join us at Nolen's Place to experience GREAT FOOD and a great time. Watch your favorite sports, play shuffleboard or darts, listen to live music or even sing some karaoke! Updates on activities are available on this website.
7240 Nolensville Rd.
Call (615) 283-8034 from 11a-9p daily.
Reservations required for parties of 10 or more.
Nolen's Place Songwriter Showcase
Our celebrity judges are back! Join Gretchen Wilson and Trent Tomlinson with special suprise guests and our MC Dan Mitchell, as they host this years Nolen's Place Songwriter Showcase Round 2 and get your song heard!
One song will be performed by each contestant in front of our panel of celebrity judges, including music executives and prominent Nashville songwriters. Dan Mitchell Productions, Engineer Josh McFerren and Stage Write Studios are awarding the winning writers from each week the opportunity to record an acoustic version of their winning song to be included on an 11 song digital compilation project to be released to iTunes and other digital platforms on Writer's Night Records/Nocturnal Music Group. There will be more information available at the close of each competition. The Weekly winners will then perform for the judges one final time on Friday June 9, 2017 on our outdoor stage. The winning songwriter will be chosen that night and receive an outstanding prize package including...
- One recorded and mastered song at Stage Write Studios courtesy of Dan Mitchell Productions, Music City Tracks and RJ Productions. Your song will be produced by Dan Mitchell (Johnny PayCheck, George Jones) on a Music City Trax session, lead by producer and former touring member of Toto, Buddy Hyatt. Session musicians include Brent Mason, Lonnie Wilson and other Nashville A list players
- A 5 song acoustic demo session, produced by Dan Mitchell, courtesy of Stage Write Studios and engineer Josh McFerren of RJ Productions
- PR for 90 days and 3 Eblasts to select Nashville publishers (0ver 250) of your songs from Everybody's Listening
- One month of digital marketing consulting, 3 hour photoshoot including 5 free touch ups, behind the scenes video shoot and website design courtesy of Nocturnal Music Group
- A co-write with award winning songwriter/producer Dan Mitchell, writer of Alabama's "If Your Gonna Play In Texas, You Gotta Have A Fiddle In The Band"
- A one hour signing slot during CMA fest at the Music City Center and a two song performance at one their downtown shows during CMA fest courtesy of Nashville Universe
Keep checking back to see who else has come on board with prizes and other updates on the most exciting contest in the Nashville area!
Have a comment or question? Drop us a line and we will get back to you shortly.